this is a great moment for science
Scenerygasm relating to my muse: Rivet City Bridge
Stick a Number
& a Fandomin my Ask & I will make a 6-10 cap picspam from Screencaps That Get My Photoshop Senses Tingling*.
- Faceless (caps where the subjects face is not visible)
- Looking Down (caps where the subject is looking down)
- Bruised & Battered (gore & damage: caps where the subject is banged up)
- Up Close & Personal (screencaps where the subject is in close up)
- Scenerygasm (the subject of these caps is the dominant scenery)
- Full Body Shot(s) (caps where the subjects full body is in the shot)
- Colours Abound (caps with great colouring even before editing)
- Silhouettes (the subject should be in silhouette)
- My Emotions (caps where the subject is displaying strong emotion)
- the Space (the focus of these caps is interesting use of space [often negative])
- Light! (caps with great base lighting, even before editing)
- Tickles My Pickle (whatever tickles my pickle. though this is also innuendo and you’ll probably get a picspam of sex/shirtless screencaps)
[Altered to suit musings, face claim, muse and in game locations]
Harkness hadn’t ever expect to wake up to squealing but that morning he was tore quite literally from his sleep by a high pitched yell. Jolting awake, from the empty cot, the handgun kept under the board was aimed instantly…at a toddler who had wrapped her hands around a mass of white fur.
He exhaled, hearing the padding of bare feet against metal as Butch revealed himself from the bathroom, straight razor in hand. The vault dweller frowned. “Hark, could ya not aim that at my daughter.” Harkness returned with the same intensity of frowning as he slowly lowered the weapon, reactivating the safety.
Ellie remained oblivious to the entire exchange continuing to play with Boa. Her hair undone in a wild mop of black curls it was no wonder the dog probably thought she was interacting with someone like herself, except a different colour. The edge of the cot sank as Butch sat, running a hand on his jaw, not intimate, but in the same way someone would check for a temperature. A trait the vault dweller had only picked up recently. “You’re jumpy" he stated bluntly. There was no need to fuck around with a person that had seen you at both your best and worst.
“No shit" Harkness ran a hand across the back of his neck, positive that if he wasn’t a synth he would have been clammy, damp. "I got a fright" he admitted. It wasn’t like him. They were both changed by recent events. Harkness had more to protect and he questioned his own ability. Hell, he could protect the ship of thousands but this was different. This was more intense. It activated a dark and blood thirsty protocol within him just thinking about risks coming close to them. They both turned to the sound of laughing. Boa licking Ellie’s ear replicating the same squeal that had woke him up in initial horror. Because he had believed he wasn’t fast enough. "You’re not the only one she’s changed.”
If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
Do you have any regrets?
“I regret everything that happened as a hunter but it wasn’t as if I had much choice.”
Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
“They used to, quite literally, but not anymore. Now I have a bit more self determination.”
:How far would you go to keep the one you love?
“If they want to go, nothing. They can make their own decisions. If it’s to keep them safe hell, there isn’t much I wouldn’t do.”